- PTO Board
Our PTO Representatives:
- Amy Wilson--President
- Laura Heneka--Vice President
- Tisha Cone--Secretary
- Jessica Moore--Treasurer
- Peggy Fettig--Teacher Representative
- PTO Mission Statement
The St. Francis Xavier School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a partnership between parents, teachers and administrators to serve together to enhance and maximize the educational potential of every St. Francis Xavier student.
- PTO Objectives
The PTO's objectives are:
- Raise and administer funds for the purpose of providing additional educational benefits beyond those provided by the School.
- Provide and promote parent volunteer assistance to teachers as well as dialogue between parents, teachers and students.
- Promote St. Francis Xavier School in the broader community.
- Raise parent awareness and promote parent involvement in school issues.
- Welcome new parents to the School and promote their involvement in the PTO.
- Meeting Minutes